Jun 27, 2011

CPD23: Week 2: Online presence

It's Week 2 of 23 Things for Professional Development. See our previous post about Nebraska Learns 2.0 joining this new learning program.

This week, you will do Thing 3. You will Consider your personal brand - we'll consider how people see your online brand, what brand you would like to convey, and how to match the two.

Last week, to kick off Nebraska Learns 2.0 joining the 23 Things for Professional Development program, NCompass Live was an introduction to this new program and how you can participate. Check out the session recording for all the details.

16 comments:

Andrew "Sherm" Sherman said...

My post is up at http://shermsez.blogspot.com/2011/06/cpd23-week-2-online-presence.html

Bethany said...

My post is available at http://bethanygrabow.com/2011/06/29/thing-3-consider-your-personal-brand/

I am looking forward to seeing other participants' perspectives on this topic.

L L Learner said...

Thing 2,Thing 3 and Boomer Angst is available for viewing at:http://lllearnersblog.blogspot.com/2011/06/thing-2-thing-3-and-boomer-angst.html

Carole Matthews said...

My ramblings on this topic are at http://prairie-prose.blogspot.com/2011/07/cpd-23-branding.html.

Scott childers said...

Here's my post. I remembered to do the activity, but forgot to post here...

http://www.emeraldfusion.net/?p=522

Jan Learns 2.0 said...

My post on online presence: http://jan-learns.blogspot.com/2011/07/thing-3-online-presence.html

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

My blog post is at:
http://quiltinlibrarylady.blogspot.com/2011/07/week-2cpd23.html

Most of this I'd done in the first 2.0 sessions and the rest.....well....Anyway, it's a start and I look forward to what is to come.

Lynette said...

My post can be found at:

http://librarythoughts-lynette.blogspot.com/2011/07/thing-3-online-presence.html

Deirdre said...

I'm a bit behind but trying to catch up this week:
http://rapunzelowhatageek.blogspot.com/2011/07/cpd23-thing-3.html

QuiltinLibraryLady said...

Had my weeks a bit confused so here's an update:

http://quiltinlibrarylady.blogspot.com/2011/07/cpd-week-2-update.html

Sarah said...

Love this! Check out how I did on Thing #3 at:

http://sarah-nebraskalearns20.blogspot.com/2011/07/thing-3-consider-your-personal-brand.html

jesschamberlain said...

Check out my thoughts on Thing 3!

FuzzyLogic said...

My post is up at http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=5853448300527813539&postID=1072042364345235235

Denise said...

Here is my link for Thing 3

Anonymous said...

Considering my personal brand

Ndavis said...

http://raptorrunn3r.blogspot.com/2011/07/so-about-brands-i-dont-have-one-but-i.html